Click & Collect
{"id":6262638084264,"title":"NV Prestige Rose, Taittinger","handle":"nv-cuvee-rose-laurent-perrier","description":"\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan\u003eThe vibrant pink colour comes from 15% of still Pinot Noir that's added to a Chardonnay-weighted blend; the result is both pretty and delicious, with a noseful of freshly crushed wild raspberries, cherries and blackcurrants and a balanced mouthful of red fruit.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e75cl\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e12.50\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eFrance\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eChampagne\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eNV\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eSparkling \u0026amp; Champagne\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eFood Matching\u003c\/strong\u003e: \u003cspan style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eThe fresh fruit flavours of this wine make it the perfect summer aperitif. However it also goes well with fruit based desserts and selected cheeses.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eFrom one of the few Champagne houses run by the founding family. A tribute to quality and continuity. Subtle and fine. Delicious but not overpowering, like wild raspberries. From one of the few Champagne houses still run by the founding family. A tribute to quality and continuity.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eVinification:\u003c\/strong\u003e A blend of various Champagne wines from several harvests. A small quantity of red wine from our own vineyards is added before bottling to give this wine its delightful pink hue. L'addition method is used to make the rosé to ensure consistency and quality. 80% of the fruit is vinified to white wine and to this is added the other 20% that has been vinified as red wine. This gives the rosé its distinctive salmon pink colour. The wine is aged for three years. The dosage is the same as for the NV.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2021-02-09T16:00:46+00:00","created_at":"2021-02-09T16:00:46+00:00","vendor":"CoolFoodGroupMaster","type":"Champagne","tags":["AgeRestriction"],"price":3780,"price_min":3780,"price_max":3780,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":37867851874472,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"ALC242B","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"NV Prestige Rose, Taittinger","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":3780,"weight":0,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0430\/7025\/9368\/products\/ALC242_fd89fd9e-5c27-4425-a573-583b6af304e6.jpg?v=1612886447"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0430\/7025\/9368\/products\/ALC242_fd89fd9e-5c27-4425-a573-583b6af304e6.jpg?v=1612886447","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":13823088361640,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.415,"height":1240,"width":1754,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0430\/7025\/9368\/products\/ALC242_fd89fd9e-5c27-4425-a573-583b6af304e6.jpg?v=1612886447"},"aspect_ratio":1.415,"height":1240,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0430\/7025\/9368\/products\/ALC242_fd89fd9e-5c27-4425-a573-583b6af304e6.jpg?v=1612886447","width":1754}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan\u003eThe vibrant pink colour comes from 15% of still Pinot Noir that's added to a Chardonnay-weighted blend; the result is both pretty and delicious, with a noseful of freshly crushed wild raspberries, cherries and blackcurrants and a balanced mouthful of red fruit.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e75cl\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e12.50\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eFrance\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eChampagne\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eNV\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eSparkling \u0026amp; Champagne\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eFood Matching\u003c\/strong\u003e: \u003cspan style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eThe fresh fruit flavours of this wine make it the perfect summer aperitif. However it also goes well with fruit based desserts and selected cheeses.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eFrom one of the few Champagne houses run by the founding family. A tribute to quality and continuity. Subtle and fine. Delicious but not overpowering, like wild raspberries. From one of the few Champagne houses still run by the founding family. A tribute to quality and continuity.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-style=\"color: #121212; font-family: ColfaxWebRegular; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;\" data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eVinification:\u003c\/strong\u003e A blend of various Champagne wines from several harvests. A small quantity of red wine from our own vineyards is added before bottling to give this wine its delightful pink hue. L'addition method is used to make the rosé to ensure consistency and quality. 80% of the fruit is vinified to white wine and to this is added the other 20% that has been vinified as red wine. This gives the rosé its distinctive salmon pink colour. The wine is aged for three years. The dosage is the same as for the NV.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e"}

NV Prestige Rose, Taittinger

Product Description
£37.80
Maximum quantity available reached.

The vibrant pink colour comes from 15% of still Pinot Noir that's added to a Chardonnay-weighted blend; the result is both pretty and delicious, with a noseful of freshly crushed wild raspberries, cherries and blackcurrants and a balanced mouthful of red fruit.

  •  75cl
  •  12.50 
  •  France
  •  Champagne
  •  NV
  •  Sparkling & Champagne

Food Matching: The fresh fruit flavours of this wine make it the perfect summer aperitif. However it also goes well with fruit based desserts and selected cheeses.

From one of the few Champagne houses run by the founding family. A tribute to quality and continuity. Subtle and fine. Delicious but not overpowering, like wild raspberries. From one of the few Champagne houses still run by the founding family. A tribute to quality and continuity.

Vinification: A blend of various Champagne wines from several harvests. A small quantity of red wine from our own vineyards is added before bottling to give this wine its delightful pink hue. L'addition method is used to make the rosé to ensure consistency and quality. 80% of the fruit is vinified to white wine and to this is added the other 20% that has been vinified as red wine. This gives the rosé its distinctive salmon pink colour. The wine is aged for three years. The dosage is the same as for the NV.

This product is age restricted to 18 years or over. You may be asked to prove that you are over 18 on delivery. It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18.

Sku: ALC242B
Disclaimer: Every care is taken to ensure product information is correct. However, information may vary as products are reformulated by the supplier. Product information is reviewed and updated regularly but always read the product label for the most accurate information. Osolocal2u is unable to accept liability for incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

Related products